- Getting a tattoo is for most, a very serious and major decision. It isimportant that you know what to do to prepare for receiving your first tattoo.First, make sure you have done your research on your design, and that it issomething you are going to want forever. Make sure you are on time for yourappointment. This is a business like any other and if you are not there theycertainly can give their time to another client. Make sure you Eat before youcome in. This is crucial. You need something in your stomach and some sort ofenergy otherwise there is a possibility of passing out. So make time to have agood meal before hand. If you are nervous it’s perfectly normal! Bring afriend!! It is going to hurt. Many people will give you the “oh it’s nothing,it tickles” story. Chances are they are lying. The amount of pain dependson the person and location of the tattoo. It may be a lot for you, it may bemore of a discomfort than painful. You can’t really compare what yourexperience will be like to someone else’s. Just be prepared mentally for thefact that you do have needles under your skin. Getting a tattoo is an amazingexperience. If you are well prepared and are certain in your decision, you willbe happy with your experience and the results..
How do I book an appointment for a tattoo?
- To book an appointment for a tattoo please come by the studio with your idea or design so we can discuss your ideas and the location of your new tattoo.
- Please be prepared to leave a deposit for all tattoo appointments.
Can I come into the studio to make an appointment and/or discuss my ideas?
- Yes come in to the studio with all your images or ideas so we can get a better understanding of what you are looking to get, then from there you can leave your deposit and we can begin to draw your tattoo.
Can I just walk in and get tattooed?
- Yes we welcome walk ins if we have the time we will be glad to tattoo or pierce you, If we don’t have the time that day we can set u an appointment for another day
- 1. Remove the plastic wrap after 1 to 2 hours.
- 2. Wash tattoo lightly with antibacterial soap and warm water.
- 3. Pat tattoo dry with a clean dry towel.
- 4. No pool or direct sunlight for a minimum of two weeks!
- 5. Apply a very thin coat of Vitamin A&D ointment 3 times per day for the first two days. On the 3rd day switch to Curel hand lotion until done peeling.
Mint Condition Tattoo and Piercing of Upalnd
We invite you to see our tattoo studio which is conveniently located near the 10 and 210 Freeway. It is located at 560 North Mountain Ave, Upland, California. Call us today for an appointment (909) 982-5347
Mint Condition Tattoo and Piercing
560 N. Mountain Ave
Upland, CA 91786
Phone (909) 982-5347
Monday thru Sunday 12pm-9pm
- These guidelines are based on a combination of vast professional experience, common sense, research and extensive clinical practice. This is not to be considered a substitute for medical advice from a doctor. If you suspect an infection, seek medical attention. Be aware that many doctors have not received specific training regarding piercing. Your local piercer may be able to refer you to a piercing-friendly medical professional